Hey pretty people thanks for stopping by! So we finally made our first YouTube video of our day-to-day makeup routine. We hope you enjoy watching. 🙂
Lex & Lo
We’re going to let you in on a little secret and you can thank us later.. If you want a new baking recipe this holiday you’ve got to try these butter cookies!
These are easy to make, melt in your mouth cookies that as Lo claims doesn’t even need icing. They’re perfect for kids because the dough is easy to roll out and this year we added food coloring straight to the dough to switch it up!
We did decorate some of them with Royal Icing.. For those who haven’t heard of this it’s easy to work with icing that hardens when it drys. QUICK TIP: If you want to add sprinkles or other toppings do so right away!
ROYAL ICING RECIPE:
And TA-DA you have yourself some delicious cookies! Enjoy!
Lex and Lo
Sooo have you ever heard the term senioritis (aka a struggle to get all work done and done to its full potential)…well it’s hitting me hard! I’m a senior, as many of you know which means I’m done with school work for this semester, but I still have to show up this last week for ‘finals week’ which is actually only for underclassmen who aren’t allowed to exempt all of their finals! They have this policy where if you don’t show up they will give you a zero…which I will never understand 🤔
Many people referred me to the medicine ball tea at Starbucks because I was sick for like 3 weeks straight…so I thought I would share my thoughts on that drink! I personally couldn’t even finish my tall…It was sooo sweet! (I am an unsweet tea kinda girl)
I have heard that you can ask for half water half lemonade instead of all lemonade so maybe I’ll try that next time and let you know how it goes! On the other hand, it did help my throat!
1. I am the WORST writer. I get C’s on all of my papers in school and even with help my grade doesn’t change! So bear with me if I don’t have the best grammar.
2. I have a boyfriend of a little over 2 years!
3. I say the silliest things…like 3 of my friends have a “lexi quote” list going!
4. I am too nice! (Yes that is a thing) it gets to the point where I will do so much for others that I become unhappy! I cannot say no, but I am trying to get over that.
5. I am the biggest homebody. I would take laying in bed or hanging out with my family over going out with my friends any day!
Last thing…this outfit! I actually bought this vest 3 years ago for my trip to nyc, but I never ended up wearing it! I love it sooo much and this necklace is perfect for dressing up any outfit! ☺️ Also, these taupe booties I bought recently from thirtyone boutique are only $36!
If you have any questions comment below…I would LOVE to answer them!