As the year comes to end reflecting is only natural. It’s easy to get caught up in the pressure of the “new year, new me” diets, gym memberships, and bettering yourself. It’s also a relief to think of it as a new chapter and way of “starting over”. No matter what 2019 means for you we hope it’s the best one yet!
A lot has happened this year for us so we’re highlighting some of our favorite moments the best way we know how, through pictures. We also think this will be a great way for some of the new faces around here to get to know us a little better! <3
When thinking of a word to describe 2018 it would definitely
Goals for 2019
- Practice gratitude- be thankful what we do have, not what we don’t.
- Pray more, worry less- know HE is in control, not us.
- Be active- gym, dance, hike, whatever we can do to get up and movin’.
- Take risks and hope they pay off.
- Read more, knowledge is power man.
- Grow. As people and our blog- meet new people.
- Practice patience.
- Eat healthier.
- Stop comparing.
- Do more of what makes us happy.
BE KIND to one another – because there can never be enough of it!Ellen Degenerous
If you like what ya see leave
XO, Lex & Lo