A women’s purse can say a lot about her.. you never know what you’re going to find inside!
I have the Neverfull mm (medium size) and this name is misleading, because mine is always full of stuff.
First of all my purse organizer is a life saver! I bought this off Etsy a few years ago and I absolutely love it. If you search by the name many venders pop up, but 47th Heaven is who I ordered it from. She was so sweet and responsive.
Next I’ll just go down the list.
- Purse & Wallet- A friend of mine owns a ‘preloved’ designer handbag shop, Memes Treasures. She buys and sells 100% authentic Louis Vittons as well as other name brands. If you love designer handbags, but not the price- I would definitely check her out!
- Sunglasses- Maui Jim, these were my absolute favorite and I actually lost them so now I keep a few cheapies in several places
- Blingsting Pepper spray- practical and cute a perfect combo!
- Phone- I have the iPhone 7 plus, with a popsocket of course
- Colourpop lipstick & chap stick- I have a strange obsession with the peppermint chap stick, sadly it is seasonal so I always stock up!
- Lancome pressed powder
- Eyelash brush- I used to get eyelash extension, but I’m giving my eyelashes and wallet a break right now (haha)
- Kendra bag for my jewelry- I have found I’m terrible at keeping up with my jewelry, having this little bag helps me keep track of it if I ever need to take it off!
- Handsanitizer- b/c flu season!
- Advil, Gum, and other essentials!
Is there any must-haves I’m missing! Comment Below 🙂