View this post on Instagram
Day 3: My coffee break…with a twist! Here is my version of whipped coffee that taste so good and it’s under 50 calories. Enjoy! ❤️ Get the details on our blog at https://sisterlyblondes.com/whipped-coffee-recipe-under-50-calories/ #whippedcoffee #whippedcoffeerecipe #coffeebreak #sisterlyshot
This Whipped Coffee Cream recipe (or Dalgona Coffee) is a trendy new twist on your normal cup of coffee. We gave it a shot and kept it under 50 calories!
- 1 tbsp of classic roast instant coffee
- 1 tbsp of boiling water
- 1 tbsp of erythritol sweetener
- sprinkle of fiesta cinnamon and sugar (to taste)
- sHershey’s sugar free syrup around the rim (to taste)
- Add boiling water instant coffee & sugar in a bowl
- Whisk 5-10 mins
- Put almond milk over ice & add the coffee mixture on top
- Optional: Sprinkle in cinnamon sugar & sugar free Hershey syrup to taste
Ta-da! You’re done enjoy & tag us if you make the recipe @sisterlyblondes
Need a laugh? Watch Lauren’s Whipped Coffee Fail
*Sidenote: This is not the same recipe Lexi used in her video.